The itinerary has been revised for our next playoff game is available in the 'Forms & Docs' section.
The football team is departing at 4:15 and we want to support our Tigers by sending them off with a few stand tunes. Our new call time is 4:10 at the Football Field House (below the turf field). Also, we will now be supplying band members with a snack before departing, as we are asking them to be here earlier.
We need all students that are in the area to participate and support our Tiger Football Team. If a band member can not attend please have a parent email Mr. Dunbar (email@example.com) immediately. (Please do not email Mr. Ludlow as he is still out of town.)
Not traveling with the band
(Using miles and/or making your own arrangements)
Yes, it is possible to go on the band trip, and not travel on the airline seats reserved for the band. If you would like to make your own travel arrangements or use your miles, please note the following:
- 1. E-mail Mr. Ludlow ASAP and let him know you would like to attend the band trip, but make your own flight plans. (you will still be at the hotel, shows, tours, etc with the group)
- 2. All rules and expectations still apply
- 3. The band’s itinerary will not change due to your flight schedules
- 4. In order to utilize transportation to/from the NYC airports it is important that your flights line up with the flights the band is on. It is HIGHLY recommend that you travel on the exact same flights as the band (See itinerary)
- 5. Your trip cost will $340 less.
If your flight times/schedule do not line up with the band’s, you will be responsible for transportation to/from the airport.
Additional Spots available:
At this time, we have been able to acquire 27 more seats for the band trip. These 27 seats are $40.00 more expensive and hence will make the approximate total for the trip approximately $1020.00.
These seats are available on a first come first serve basis. The deposit is still $50.00 but the total cost of the trip will for sure be $40 more. These seats will be available starting Tuesday morning.